Create Your Story with Storybird


 Let's talk about a little Storybird. This is a website that you can create your own stories. It gives you thousands of picture options to create stories and THIS IS AMAZING !!

Click Storybird. Sign in and click the writing section. Then start to write your own stories.

How can we use this tool for education?

Firstly as a teacher, you can create your own story and teach what you want. These stories might be appropriate for beginners. For instance "Turn to Black" is my first story trial. I can teach what is the narrative voice. ın addition, I can teach the grammar structure " how ... they are". In terms of vocabulary, you can teach colours and revise animals etc,.

Secondly, for the upper levels, you want your students to create their own stories. They will have pictures and this will ease their creation.

While I was creating my story, actually I had enthusiasm. The process was so joyful and I also learnt new vocabularies as well.

I strongly recommend you to use this tool to your classrooms. You can also add to this story padlet to help them make word map from stories as well.

Here is my first ever story: https://twitter.com/Gl04994963/status/1120713148904947719

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nearpod

likes dislikes