Quizlet


Here I am with Quizlet. this is amazing for especially beginners. An enjoyable way to practice new words. Quizlet helps you create your own flashcards.
It is really easy to create these flashcards. When you write the Turkish version of the word right column, on the left column it gives you its English equivalence of the word. You can add pictures of the words as well. there is a chance to hear the pronunciations of the words.
 For intermediate levels, you can write sentences or explain the meaning in English as well.
I am planning to use this flashcard into my Turkish class. after I use I will edit my page with reviews of my students.

Edit: they loved it. my lesson went really well with this and I believe that they capture meanings quickly. I highly recommend this.

Here are my flashcards:
https://quizlet.com/_6m6ny4

here is a picture from matching game:



Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nearpod

likes dislikes