Pixton


Hello! This is my avatar from Pixton. With Pixton you can create your own comics and use it as a tool.

When I first sign up, I create my avatar which is on the left column. When I search how to use Pixton on youtube, I find Pixton really useful. However, when I tried to apply what I had learnt, I saw that it allowed only restricted options. I had 4 options for background and only 1 option for the avatars. rest of them were locked. It really restricts me.

Here is what I do:



I am planning to use this as an icebreaker for the beginning of the class. I will as them " Do you also think in this way during the finals?" and then I will ask "How does this avatar feel?" In this way, I am planning to make them familiarise with emotional words.  

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nearpod

likes dislikes