Thinglink


Thinkglink is an amazing tool for education. I just love it!! I believe that this really motivates students to learn. after I finish my Thinglink I asked my friends what they think and they said: we love it. We wish that we have them in our English classes.

It is super easy to create. You can add whatever you want through a link or you can load from your computer. It is also possible to add video from youtube.

These days I am thinking about bringing cultural differences into class. this is a great opportunity for me to try. I want to compare Americans' independence day celebration and ours. In this way, I both encourage them to speak and raise their awareness.

Here is my link to Thinkling:
 https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1183401798531022850

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nearpod

likes dislikes