What is Mindmeister?


Mindmeister helps you to concreate your mind map. This is what I have been waiting for so long. with this, you can create everything you want. make the visualize. young learners distract quickly. however, with these mind maps, I believe I will get their attention. This tool is beneficial in terms of the visiual learner. 
Above you can see what I did for my SLA class. We need to prepare a map of the terms. This really helps me to understand better because I am a visual learner. And look how organized they have seemed! I am also planning to use them for my daily studying as well.
here is the link of my map:  Mindmeister helps you to concreate your mind map.https://www.mindmeister.com/1263347562?t=ScDjYT2snv

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nearpod

likes dislikes