Kahoot



I have met Kahoot second year at my university. After we learnt there, we played this game and actually I loved it. I was planning to create my own Kahoot when I become a teacher. However; thanks to my Material DEsign class I have a chance to discover before:)

How do we use Kahoot?
It is super easy to create your own Kahoot. Click the "create" and add your first question. Don't forget to mark the correct answer of yours. After you finish your Kahoot, I recommend you to play by yourself to see the lacking part. You can rearrange the time if it is needed.

We used to do Kahoot last ten minutes to remember what we had learnt. It was beneficial and energetic closure for lessons.

If you want to fresh your English Literature knowledge, come and see my Kahoot :)
https://create.kahoot.it/share/english-literature/4dfd00f2-f166-421f-b1c2-c71e5536ff2a

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nearpod

likes dislikes