Second Life Experience and Education

Hey, this is my avatar from second life!

I came across this virtual reality production thanks to my teacher Tuncer Can. While I was discovering new places, I saw that my avatar was not only running but also flying. This makes more fun to discover new places. In addition to this, you can also go upward. there is life in the vertical dimension. This gives you a real-life feeling.

How can we use the second life in an educational context?  We can create simulational classrooms. students can attend classes from wherever they want. This makes our lessons more accessible. students participate in lessons with their avatars. this also lowers their stress and anxiety and create a stress-free environment which is crucial for English lessons.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nearpod

likes dislikes